HERO Heating & Air is a local HVAC company that genuinely cares about our customers, which is why we want you to get the most out of your HVAC systems by providing comprehensive maintenance solutions. While this service doesn’t have the same immediacy as repairs or replacements, it is just as crucial to the ongoing function and longevity of your heating and cooling systems.
Benefits of routine maintenance include:
- Boost the useable lifespan of your system
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Reduce the number of repairs and the severity of the repairs
- Lower your heating and cooling bills
While it is clear that maintenance is beneficial to not just your comfort but also your bottom line, we understand that it is all too easy to let it slip. That is why we make it more convenient and affordable than ever with our best-in-class service agreement.
For just $195 per year, you receive:
- Priority service and no after-hours fees
- 15% discount on all parts and labor
- A complete inspection of the electrical connections, fan blade, and the contactor
- Checking low voltage and high voltage terminals, motors, bearing, and indoor blower wheel
- Clean and inspect evaporator coil
- Test capacitors, relays, and heat strip operation
- Check and calibrate thermostat
- Balance refrigerant charge
- Analyze amperage draw
- Check compressor, defrost, and damper operation
- Clean the drain lines and pan
- Check for any mold and/or algae growth
- Inspect heat exchanger and flue
A Super Team
We are committed to hiring the best team so you can trust that our team will care for your home the way it deserves.
A Sterling Reputation
Don't just take our word for it. Our super customers are saying good things about our team.
We Care About You
As a locally owned and operated business, we are committed to providing the highest level of service because we value our customers.
“Scott came to do a semi-annual maintenance at our home. We told him our house was constantly cold. He did a thorough inspection of our heating system and found a problem with the damper which wasn’t working properly - causing the heat to cycle on/off so the temps couldn’t stabilize. He was able to make repairs to the system so the heater could run properly and within approx 2 hours our house was warm! Scott also identified that the damper in our system was an old style and we would benefit by replacing it with a more modern system. We asked him to order the parts and set up a return visit to perform the upgrade as soon as the parts are available. We were very happy with the service Scott provided and look forward to having him come back in the near future.”Nancy B.
At HERO Heating & Air, our goal is to help you stay cool and comfortable indoors all year long. So, whether you are looking for extensive maintenance, fast repairs, or seamless replacements, you can count on our technicians to help.
To learn more, or to sign up for our service agreement, call HERO Heating & Air at (843) 258-1237 today!